Thursday 25 February 2016

Assignment 2 - Preparations

Assignment 2 Preparations

I've been thinking about this already and using some of the influences mentioned earlier and that I've blogged about my thoughts are of a journey of 2 people in an apocalyptic setting, well photographically speaking. The images are to be taken by the second person and the journey I think will show how the journey for one slows and stops but the other continues.

This is a development of ideas around exercise 2

I've displayed below an aerial view courtesy of Google Maps of the pathway I'll be performing my shoot:


The next image is the closest zoom the utility will allow but both images convey a narrow path bordered either side by trees:



My plan is to shoot in portrait mode, convert the images to mono and then colour them and using some PS effects to help give me the look that I want, an apocalyptic type setting influenced from films I've seen, and perhaps a slight fear of the future should some scenario happen in the future.

The location is short distance from my home. It could be a journey I would take should I be without a car away from home home but travelling home, a place where we believe we are safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment