Saturday 1 July 2017

Exercise 5.5: Create a slideshow

Create a slideshow

As part of my back plan for assignment 6 I have taken 4 images from a local and popular tourist sport called Symonds Yat Rock in the Forest of Dean

Each of these images have been taken during one of the four seasons. I had intended to use these 4 images for Assignment 6 but it appears to have a common choice with even selection being included in of the weekly OCA updates as a slide show.

I do often use the FB OCA Photography Students group and recently asked if anyone could recommend some slideshow software. One of the students kindly pointed out that with Windows 7 Movie Maker is and exiting app. All this time and I never knew it existed

Movie make is intuitive to use and it was fun and fairly easy to put together. I added some titles and set up the slide show to fade in/out the images

I did find a website called Free Music Archive however I wasn't able to successfully combine the 4 pieces of music from each of Vivaldi's 4 seasons in a mix that came across professionally.

Here is the link to the slide show:







No comments:

Post a Comment