Monday 24 July 2017

Exercise 5.7: Prepare your artist’s statement

This will be included as part of my submission for Assignment 5.

I think whilst there may be an overarching statement I suspect that an artist's statement would change of time as perhaps their interests, subject of work, context of work, chosen development and concept progression changes or even just a statement regarding the collection of work being produced

I will balance this statement in line with where I feel I am now and my approach to assignment 5

The following link gives a helpful approach toward producing an artist statement:

https://digital-photography-school.com/6-tips-for-writing-an-artist%E2%80%99s-statement/


Warren Jones Artists Statement - Assignment 5

As a late starter to photography and during my journey of photographic education I have been intrigued by the methods used by photographic artists in the presentation of the negative impact man has on his surroundings. I have undertaken a small and simple personal observation of man's negative impact within my own local area.

No comments:

Post a Comment